Here is how to interact with the Matterpoll plugin and create basic polls by using the /poll slash commands:
- Create a poll with the answer options “Yes” and “No”
/poll "Is Matterpoll great?"
- You can also leave out the double quotes and just type
/poll Is Matterpoll great?
- To define all answer options by yourself, type
/poll "Is Matterpoll great?" "Of course" "In any case" "Definitely"
Note that double quotes are required in this case.
- To show up a modal for creating a poll, type
More poll settings
Additional poll settings provide further customization:
- for not showing who voted for what at the end of the poll, type
- for showing how many votes each answer option got during the poll, type
- to allow all users to add additional options, type
- to allow users to vote for X options, type
/poll "Is Matterpoll great?" "Of course" "In any case" "Definitely" --progress --anonymous
Please note: The Max Planck Digital Library and the Minerva Messenger Service only provide an interface for the use of the Third-Party Plugins. Legal provisions of third parties may apply in the context of the use of the Third Party-Plugins.