Mattermost Plugin Remind v0.4.4
A bot that schedules reminders for users and channels in Mattermost.
Interact with the Remind plugin using the /remind slash commands.
- to open up an interactive dialog to schedule a reminder, type
- to display help examples, type/remind help
- displays a list of reminders, type/remind list
- /remind [who] [what] [when]
- /remind [who] [what] in [# (seconds|minutes|hours|days|weeks|months|years)]
- /remind [who] [what] at [(noon|midnight|one..twelve|00:00am/pm|0000)] (every) [day|date]
- /remind [who] [what] (on) [(monday-sunday|month&day|m/d/y|d.m.y)] (at) [time]
- /remind [who] [what] every (other) [monday,…,sunday|weekdays|month&day|m/d|d.m] (at) [time]
- /remind [who] [when] [what]
Here is the full list of Examples.
- You can’t set recurring reminders for other members.
- Channel reminders can’t be snoozed.
- Use quotes around long messages, especially when using words like ‘on’, ‘at, ‘in’, and ‘every’.
- /remind me “Use quotes on and at in and around everything” at noon
Please note: The Max Planck Digital Library and the Minerva Messenger Service only provide an interface for the use of the Third Party-Plugins. Legal provisions of third parties may apply in the context of the use of the Third Party-Plugins.